Shipping & Returns
What happens if the St Albans product isn’t quite what I wanted?
On the rare occasion you may wish to return your purchase from our Online Store, we will accept Change of Mind and Faulty Returns subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt with the packing slip and/or invoice.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
- Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed or otherwise unused condition, with all original tags/labels attached.
- We will not accept change of mind returns for items purchased from the “Sale” section of this website.
- If you request an exchange, you must pay us any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you and, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price will be refunded to you by us once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact our Customer Care Team on +61 3 9544 7533 or email@example.com for details.